HostBridge Specialty Connectors
HostBridge Specialty Connectors are application-specific connector routines that are bundled with the HostBridge base product. They enable and simplify the interaction of CICS with many of the most widely used business information systems. The HostBridge base product is a prerequisite for all specialty connectors.
- Pega Connector. Provides an integration path for CICS data, via the PegaRULES Process Commander, into Pega’s business process management (BPM) flows.
- Siebel Connector. Provides improved capabilities enabling Siebel to interact with CICS by calling HostBridge services.
- IVR Connector. Provides direct integration between interactive voice response software and CICS to automate processing of call center transactions.
- Batch to CICS Connector. Integrates Batch and CICS regions to improve transaction processing, file access, and more.
- eTransX Connector. Connects CICS via HostBridge with eTransX applications and integration appliances for extended CICS integration with enterprise applications.